Senior (founding) Product Manager
Berry Street is a business-in-a-box platform enabling registered dietitians to start and scale private practices that accept health insurance. We provide all of the software needed to run a thriving practice + administrative services like insurance contracting, eligibility verification, customer support, claims billing, and even patient acquisition.
Americans' poor nutrition is killing us (and costing us billions).
- 3/4 are overweight
- 1/2 are obese
- 1/2 have 1+ chronic disease caused by poor nutrition
- 1 in 10 will have an eating disorder in their lifetime (binge eating, anorexia, bulimia, etc.)
Nutrition therapy is both clinically proven to make a difference and most commercial health insurance plans cover it at $0 out-of-pocket.
We’re on a mission to fundamentally heal America’s relationship with food. Berry Street empowers registered dietitians to launch and grow in-network private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s largest dietitian network and ensure that anyone can access the help they need.
Since launching in January 2023, Berry Street has raised capital from top VCs like Northzone, Village Global and angel investors like the founders of Grow Therapy, Spring, and Tilly.
As the first product manager, you’ll have a huge amount of scope and autonomy across our entire product surface area (provider portal, marketplace, patient experience, infrastructure, and enabling operations). In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and operations, to drive the development and launch of new features and enhancements. You will be responsible for defining the product roadmap, gathering requirements, and ensuring that our product meets the needs of our customers and aligns with our business goals.
What You'll Do:
- Drive product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions you are accountable for
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Continually seek to understand the capabilities and technical constraints of the systems with which you’ll be working
- Work closely alongside different parts of the organization - partnering with design, engineering, marketing, and operations teams to to create extraordinary products
- Own the Quality Assurance process as new products and features are released
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in product management
You will love this role if:
- You are passionate about building products that make a positive impact on people's lives
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where you can make a significant impact
- You are a strong leader and collaborator, able to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are highly data-driven and use data to inform decision-making
- You are a self-starter and can work independently with minimal supervision
- You are curious and continuously seeking to learn and improve