Head of Product Marketing
RadNet is a public company operating 350+ medical imaging centers across the US. Its AI division – comprising subsidiaries Aidence, DeepHealth, and Quantib – develops and markets AI-based software products for the early detection of breast, lung, and prostate cancers with the purpose of bringing the world’s best doctor to every patient.
In the AI division, we are dedicated to addressing the most complex challenges faced by radiologists and enhancing their ability to focus on valuable tasks. Medical images hold the secrets to diseases that both physicians and we aim to unveil. Our mission is to empower radiologists with fast and accurate artificial intelligence software, enabling them to detect even the subtlest changes within the human body. If you’re passionate about advancing healthcare through artificial intelligence, we invite you to join our team.
We are not just a workplace; it’s a collaborative environment where teamwork is paramount. We’re a close-knit, growing team, embracing an agile approach that allows us to swiftly adapt to challenges and opportunities alike.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of people effectively.
- You’ll build and execute, through your team, a product marketing strategy to help improve the success of our solutions in the market.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Gather and analyze data on consumer behaviors and competitor products.
- Define target audiences and their needs that a product must address.
- Organize marketing campaign details, such as product messaging and which channels to employ for reaching potential customers.
- Be the evangelist, internally and externally, for our full solutions set and monitor the performance of solutions to educate key stakeholders.
- Build and keep up to date a competitor comparison matrix. Using this intelligence to inform new product development, pricing strategies and marketing tactics.
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders and regularly present to the Management team.
- Responsible for driving cross-category marketing strategies beyond individual product focus
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Previous people management experience in a pure product marketing role.
- The ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and translate these into compelling, commercial, customer focused communications.
- Data driven, measured and results focused.
- Experience of presenting product marketing plans and concepts at Management level.
- Strong understanding of all elements of the product marketing process.
- Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents.
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Based in The Netherlands.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- 10+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Follows all local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include but not limited to: I-9, Harassment, EEOC, Civil rights and ADA.
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedules, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines.
- Consistently adheres to the time management policies and procedures.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
What We Offer
- Join a dynamic team with expertise in various fields.
- Collaborative and agile work environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional skills.
- Hybrid working environment with Flexibility in work hours.
- A salary in line with job level and experience.