Financial Planning & Analysis
RadNet is a public company operating 350+ medical imaging centers across the US. Its AI division – comprising subsidiaries Aidence, DeepHealth, and Quantib – develops and markets AI-based software products for the early detection of breast, lung, and prostate cancers with the purpose of bringing the world’s best doctor to every patient.
In the AI division, we are dedicated to addressing the most complex challenges faced by radiologists and enhancing their ability to focus on valuable tasks. Medical images hold the secrets to diseases that both physicians and we aim to unveil. Our mission is to empower radiologists with fast and accurate artificial intelligence software, enabling them to detect even the subtlest changes within the human body. If you’re passionate about advancing healthcare through artificial intelligence, we invite you to join our team.
We are not just a workplace; it’s a collaborative environment where teamwork is paramount. We’re a close-knit, growing team, embracing an agile approach that allows us to swiftly adapt to challenges and opportunities alike.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing insight & analysis on the financial Performance of the AI business.
- Conducting Financial Modeling for forecasting future contracts, revenue, expenses and Cash flow.Review of all commercial contracts with possible financial implications.
- Presenting all findings and making recommendations for all financial improvements to the business.
- Creating pricing structures and ensuring adherence of pricing policies.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customers, including business managers, project managers, direct reports, and vendors, as well as external customers.
- Create and maintain accurate records and reports, and ensure all activities are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Promote cost management initiatives and efficiencies, including but not limited to implementing and maintaining budgets, and analyzing cost.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Financial Modeling
- Analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Based in The Netherlands.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field.
- 6-8+ years of experience as a finance business partner or financial analyst, in audit or
- accounting department.
- Knowledge of GAAP/IFRS, auditing standards, and auditing procedures.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Follows all local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include but not limited to: I-9, Harassment, EEOC, Civil rights and ADA.
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedules, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines.
- Consistently adheres to the time management policies and procedures.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
What We Offer
- Join a dynamic team with expertise in various fields.
- Collaborative and agile work environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional skills.
- Hybrid working environment with Flexibility in work hours.
- A salary in line with job level and experience.
* At this time, the company can only support visa sponsorship between European countries. We can not support visa sponsorship internationally between the US and Europe.