Technical Product Manager
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, July 7, 2023
At 3Box Labs we are on a mission to usher in a new era for the web, where data is secure, interactions are trustworthy, and relationships are the basis of connection. We're enabling online experiences that are delightful and integrated while also bolstering privacy and freeing innovation. Our first product, Ceramic, is the building block for composable data on the web and is powering thousands of the world's most ambitious applications.
We're backed by an incredible community and the best investors in the space (USV, Placeholder, Variant, Multicoin) who have deep conviction in our mission. We are a lean, voraciously curious team from across the globe, with 5 years of expert remote work experience and frequent (and awesome) team retreats to spend time together. We have founded tech startups, written books, won product awards, authored patents, created Ethereum standards, and advised F100 CEOs.
Come help us tackle novel challenges and reinvent how data is managed online. Every one of our roles is remote first (retreat often!). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team because we cannot succeed in our mission without it. People that identify with groups traditionally underrepresented in tech are particularly encouraged to apply.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will deliver products and features that satisfy the Ceramic network users’ needs. You will ensure the product suite is desirable to the Web3 ecosystem. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and developing features that increase adoption of Ceramic’s products. To achieve this, you’ll need to master the data, work with community to understand user needs, and synthesize to break down these user needs into concrete user stories for engineering to work on.
Success looks like…
- The entire product lifecycle from ideation to launch is well managed and enables Ceramic’s strong growth within the Web3 segment.
- The voice of the Web3 customer and the pulse of the Web3 ecosystem is more prominent in our strategy, roadmaps, and internal decision making.
- The Ceramic network and product suite is more “Web3-enabled”, integrating and connecting more seamlessly with other Web3 ecosystems, technologies, and toolkits.
- Grow ComposeDB user base by 100% in 6 months.
You're likely a good fit if you have…
- 4+ years experience working as a PM for technical B2B products with developers personas.
- 2+ years experience working in Web3 and a firm grasp of the Web3 ecosystem, and a desire to stay current on the latest developments.
- A strong ability to deliver products/features end-to-end with minimal supervision.
- An ability to analyze and use data (if exists) as an input for developing products as well as be comfortable in driving early products with absence of data.
- A strong ability to collaborate with and influence a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Bonus: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Salary range: $155-$195K depending on seniority and location. We understand everyone's risk preferences and life situation is different so we can offer flexibility here. Our goal is to extend a fair and exciting offer, while preserving fairness across the team.
Care: We work with passionate teammates committed to a shared purpose and support each other to work better and live well.
Act with intention: We are thoughtful doers who put as much into why and how we do something as what we do.
Go further, together: Our mission is too big for us alone. We cultivate trust, ask for help, and build momentum together.
Drive incredible impact: We aim for massive impact and we deliver.
Benefits and Perks
*Our benefits align with our values and operating model - we want everyone to help own and drive our purpose in their own way, with compensation and benefits to match.
*Generous equity for everyone
*Competitive salary that is fair across the globe
*Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
*Budgets for learning, thought leadership, and community events
*In person team retreats twice a year